Accounts Payable interfaces to the Purchasing Module. If Purchasing is being utilized, the vendor information from the purchase order and receipt records from receiving will be made available in Invoice Entry.
All months are open during the year for Accounts Payable entry.
Vendors can be defined to post to specific General Ledger accounts to limit data entry errors.
If using Budgets in the system, a feature exists to warn the Accounts Payable entry clerk that the budget has been exceeded. This feature may be configured to function Monthly, Quarterly or Annually.
- Chart of Accounts
- Reporting Groups
- Budget to Actual Comparison
- Real time or Batch Posting
- Recurring Journal Entry
- Percentage Journal Entry
- Split Period Recurring & Percentage Journal Entry
- Journal Distribution of Vineyard Costs
- Interface to Bulk Wine Inventory
- Interface to Vineyard Costs
- Account Types
- Interface to Case good Inventory
- Sales Order Entry
- Flexible Product Pricing
- Product Allocations
- Serial & Lot Tracking
- Picking Slips
- Invoice Printing
- Credit Memos
- Bills of Lading
- Multiple Bonded or Tax Paid Warehouses
- Aged Accounts Receivable
- Sales Reports by Customer, Sales Rep, Sales Territory or Product
- Invoice Entry
- Credit/Debit Memos
- Manual Checks
- Check Printing
- Check Register
- Check Reconciliation
- Aged Accounts Payable
- Distribution of Vineyard Costs
- Monthly or Yearly notification of budget status in AP and Purchasing modules.
- Monthly establishment of budgets
- Year to date and Period to date reporting on Budget vs Actual cost expenditure.
- Purchasing Interface for On-Order Visibility
Please Click to Select Module